What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting and can only be read by that site.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by other domains, not the website you are visiting, and are used for cross-site tracking, retargeting and ad-serving.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time or until you manually delete them.
- To provide and improve our services.
- To authenticate your access to certain areas of the Site.
- To remember your preferences and personalize your experience.
- To analyze and monitor the usage of the Site.
- To serve relevant advertisements to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are typically set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to the Site.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how users navigate the Site and monitor its performance. We use this information to improve the Site and enhance the user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements to you both on and off the Site. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can manage and control cookies in a variety of ways. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Site and your ability to access certain features.
- Change your browser settings to block or allow cookies.
- Delete existing cookies from your browser.
- Set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
- Use third-party tools to opt-out of certain cookies.